Works by Author - Diane G. Tice, Ph.D.
1998; Associate Professor, Biology; Syracuse University, B.S. Health Science Center at Syracuse, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. M.T. (A.S.C.P.) Certification
- "Clinical Laboratory Immunology" CR Mahon & D Tice , June 2005, Prentice-Hall
- Tice DG, Schwartz RA. Transplantation immunology: Forcing "tolerance" of a foreign organ on an intact immune system. Immunology and Inflammation: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Consequences, eds. Sigal LH et al, pp. 531-545, McGraw-Hill, NY, NY 1994.
- Tice DG, Meguid MM. Cancer: Nutrition and Immunity. Diet, Nutrition, and Immunity, eds. Forse RA et al, pp. 93-113, CRC Press, 1994
- Goldberg J, Tice DG, Nelson DA, Gottlieb AF. Predictive value of in vitro colony and cluster formation in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. Am J Med Sci 277:81, 1979.
- Goldberg J, Tice DG, Gottlieb AJ, Nelson DA. Blood colony and cluster-forming activity during various stages of chronic granulocytic leukemia. Am J Clin Pathol 74:771, 1980.
- Tice DG, Goldberg J, Nelson DA. Functional properties of isopycnic fractions of human peripheral blood monocytes. J Reticuloendothelial Soc 29:459, 1981.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. T lymphocyte colonies stimulated by different mitogens require diverse culture conditions. Exp Hematol 11:394, 1983.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. Separation of human T-lymphocyte colony-forming cells on Percoll gradients. Prep Biochem 13:461, 1983.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. T lymphocyte colonies are the progeny of single cells. Clin Exp Immunol 63:321, 1986.
- Hutchinson R, Tice DG, Davey FR. Serum from patients with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) inhibits T cell colony formation. Am J Hematol 25:143, 1987.
- Tice DG, Reinitz ER. Cyclosporine A (CsA) modulates the proliferation of T-lymphocyte colony forming cell (T-CFC) subpopulations. Trans Proc 9:1191, 1987.
- Reinitz ER, Tice DG. Colorimetric assay for monocyte-expressed antigens. Trans Proc 19:231, 1987.
- Badawy SZA, Cuenca V, Stitzel A, Tice DG. Immune rosettes of T and B lymphocytes in infertile women with endometriosis. J Reproductive Med 32:194, 1987.
- Ennulat NE, Tice D, Carpenter C, Hubbell C, Reinitz ER. Variation in indirect cell-mediated lympholysis. J Clin Lab Immunol 25:73, 1988.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. The T lymphocyte colony-forming cell (T-CFC): In vitro studies of progenitors and progeny. Clin Exp Immunol 72:243, 1988.
- Tice DG, Reinitz ER. MLC and AML activate E-rosette negative T-CFC. Trans Proc 21:205, 1989.
- Ennulat N, Tice DG, Reinitz ER. Immune response of rat small bowel lymphocytes. Trans Proc 21:2898, 1989
- Kurzer M, Tice D, Meguid MM, Reinitz ER. Natural killer cell activity in rats infused with intralipid. J Clin Lab Immunol 29:33, 1989.
- Tice DG. Ontogeny of natural killer (NK) activity in rat small bowel. Trans Proc 22:2458, 1990.
- Tice DG, Szmalc FS. Histology and immunocytochemistry of transplanted rat small bowel. Trans Proc 22:2456, 1990.
- Kerns DB, Frymoyer PA, Kopecky RT, Tice DG, Fillinger MF, Schwartz RA. Is heparin induced platelet activation an unrecognized cause of thrombosis in chronic dialysis patients? Angiology, July, 1992.
- Tice DG. NK activity is down-regulated following allogeneic small bowel transplantation. Trans Proc 24:1135, 1992.
- Szmalc FS, Hubbell C, Tice DG. Incidence of hepatitis C (HCV) in organ donors and renal transplant recipients. Trans Proc 25:2677, 1993.
- Tice DG, Heintz S, Scruggs B, Hubbell C, Szmalc FS. Immune monitoring: Does the reality fulfill the promise? Trans Proc 25:2654, 1993.
- Tice DG. Ontogeny and activation of natural killer cell (NK) activity in F344 rat small bowel. Regional Immunol 6:203, 1995.
- Ames IH, Gagne GM, Weiner DL, Tice DG. Characterization of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes from murine mammary adenocarcinomas. Anti-Cancer Res 14:881, 1994.
- Ikramuddin S, Bruch D, Halverson JD, Tice DG. Antibodies to the adhesion molecule VLA-4 enhance small bowel allograft survival in rats. Surg Forum XLV: 409, 1994.
- Tice DG, Bruch D, Ikramuddin S. Anti-VLA-4 and cyclosporine synergistically prolong rat heterotopic small bowel transplants. Trans Proc 28:2496, 1996.
- Bruch D, Ikramuddin S, Koch J, Tice DG. A novel technique for small animal anesthesia. Contemporary Topics in Lab Animal Sci 35:73, 1996.
- Squiers EC, Hodell M, Tice DG, Adams GA, Dafoe DC. Paracrine enhancement of porcine to murine islet xenograft survival by simultaneous fetal pancreas (FF) and fetal liver (FL) isografts. Biochem Soc Trans 25:288, 1997.
- Tice DG, Bruch D, Squiers EC. Survival of rat small bowel allografts treated with ALLOTRAP 07. J Surg Res 72:78, 1997.
- Tassiopoulos AK, Carlin RE, Gao Y, Pedoto A, Finck CM, Landas SK, Tice DG, Marx W, Hakim TS, McGraw DJ. Role of nitric oxide and tumor necrosis factor on lung injury caused by ischemia/reperfusion of the lower extremities. J Vascular Surg 26:647, 1997.
- Tice DG. Transplantation in patients with high panel-reactive antibody (PRA) titers. Tech Sample: Clinical Immunology No. CI-4 (1997); ASCP.
- Tice DG, Bruch D, Buelow R, Squiers EC. Graft survival and MLC response in LEW-ACI small bowel transplants treated with a novel MHC peptide, BC-ln1. Trans Proc 30:2590, 1998.
- Squiers EC, Hodell M, Tice D, Buelow R. Prolongation of porcine islet xenograft survival in mice after therapy with immunosuppressive peptides. Transplantation 66:1558, 1998.
- Goldberg J, Tice DG, Gottlieb A, Davey F, Nelson D. Blood colony-forming activity during different stages of CML. Am J Clin Pathol 69:204, 1977.
- Goldberg J, Tice DG, Nelson D, Gottlieb A. Inhibition of colony-forming cells by human blood mononuclear cell extracts. Blood 50: 148, 1977.
- Goldberg J, Tice DG, Nelson D, Landaw S, Gottlieb A. The spleen as a site of colony-forming cell production in primary myelofibrosis. Blood 50:148, 1977.
- Goldberg J, Zamkoff KW, Tice DG. The in vitro effects of vincristine on blood CFU-C in the blastic phase of chronic granulocytic leukemia (BP-CGL). Blood 54: suppl. 1, 220A, 1979.
- Tice DG, Goldberg J, MacCallum JM, Gottlieb A, Nelson DA. Blast crisis: CFU and cytochemical characteristics in 10 patients. Am J Clin Pathol 73:299, 1980.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. T lymphocytes stimulated by different mitogens require diverse conditions for colony formation. Blood 60: Suppl 1, 76A, 1982.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. Analysis of human T lymphocyte colony forming cells (T-CFC): Separation on Percoll gradients. Fed Proc 42:1231, 1983.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. T lymphocyte colonies are the progeny of single cells. Fed Proc 43:1604, 1984.
- Tice DG, Davey FR. The T lymphocyte colony forming cell (T-CFC): In vitro studies of progenitors and progeny. Blood 64:81A, 1984.
- Tice DG, REinitz ER. Cell-mediated cytotoxicity assessed by a colorimetric assay. Fed Proc 44:1534, 1985.
- Davey FR, Tice DG. T lymphocyte colonies are derived from T cells and non-T cells. Fed Proc 44:1205, 1985.
- Hutchinson R, Tice D, Davey F. Serum from patients with non-Hodgkin’s lyphoma (BNHL) inhibits T cell colony formation. Lab Investigation 54:28A, 1986.
- Tice DG, Reinitz ER. Natural killer activity assessed by a colorimetric assay. Fed Proc 45:629, 1986.
- Ennnulat N, Tice D, Carpenter D, Hubbell C, Reinitz E. Variation in indirect cell-mediated lympholysis. Fed Proc 46:1227, 1987.
- Tice DG, Davey FR, Reinitz ER. T-CFC (T-colony forming cells) may be activated by alloantigens and autoantigens. FASEB Journal 2:A1456, 1988.
- Tice DG, Noonan S. Ontogeny of natural killer (NK) activity in rat small bowel. FASEB Journal 4:A1885, 1990.
- Tice DG. Cytokines augment rat intestinal lymphocyte response to mitogens and alloantigens. FASEB Journal 5:A1781, 1991.
- Tice D, Heintz S, Scruggs B, Hubbell C, Szmalc F. Do changes in IL-6 predict rejection in renal transplants? FASEB Journal 6:A1218, 1992.
- Picone AL, Nieman GF, Gatto LA, Paskanik AM, Tice DG, Simon H. Surfactant replacement in the treatment of sepsis induced adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) in pigs. J Trauma 37:1020, 1995.
- Picone AL, Paskanik AM, Gatto LA, Tice DG, Nieman GF. Effectiveness of surfactant replacement depends upon the severity of lung injury. Crit Care Med 23 (Suppl 1): A111, 1995.
- Bruch D, Ikramuddin S, Koch J, Tice DG. A novel technique for mall animal anesthesia. FASEB Journal 1995.
- Tice DG, Ikramuddin S, Bruch D. Anti-VLA-4 immunosuppression in two rat small bowel transplant models. FASEB Journal, 1996.
- Lutz C, Gatto LA, Picone A, Paskanik A, Nieman G, Langenback E, Tice D. Aerosolized surfactant decreases alveolar leukocytes in endotoxin induced ARDS. Shock (Suppl 5) 34, 1996.
- Squiers EC, Hodell M, Tice DG, Adams GA, Dafoe DC. Enhancement of porcine to murine islet xenograft survival by simultaneous renal pancreas and liver isografts. J Am Soc Nephrol 7:1895, 1996.
- Squiers EC, HOdell M, Tice DG, Adams GA, Dafoe DC. Paracrine enhancement of porcine to murine islet xenograft survival by simultaneous fetal pancreas (FF) and fetal liver (FL) isografts. Immunol 82 (Suppl 1): 68, 1996.
- Squiers EC, Hodell M, Tice DG, Buelow RC. Allotrap prolongs survival of porcine islet xenotransplants in diabetic mice: Effect of two dosing regimens. Autoimmunity 12 (Suppl 1): 28, 1996.
Authors, creators, publishers, or editors of creative works should contact the library to be listed in the Morrisville Authors collection. Alumni should contact the Alumni Office.
Library Contact Information
Morrisville State College
P.O. Box 902
Morrisville, NY 13408
Alumni Contact Information
101 Bailey Hall
Morrisville State College
Morrisville, New York 13408
Can't Find What You Need?